0-150 PSI Digital Tire Inflator With Pressure Gauge Air Chuck For Truck/Car/Bike
Estimated Delivery:Apr 05 - Apr 12
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
Tire pressure is closely related to driving safety, so it's important to purchase a professional tire gauge!Here's Why You Can Rest-Assured Choose from MICTUNING:Easy to Read - Suits Day and NightIt adopted 1.6-inch large LCD backlit screen that clearly shows you the current tire pressure readings whether at day or night. And it also has 4 pressure measuring units (0-150PSI, 0-10BAR, 0-1000KPA, 0-10 KG/CM2) to accord with your using habits, very convenient!Battery Power & Money SaverBuilt in smart chip, the backlit screen of pressure gauge is able to automatically shut off after a few minutes of inactivity, or being shut off by a long press on the "UNIT" button, which helps to save battery. Powered by CR-2032 batteries (included ) .it i.
- Brand: Carbole
- Color: Black
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Taiwan
- Feature: LCD backlit displays of PSI
- Feature 10: huge lock-on air chuck.
- Feature 2: More accurate tire pressure testing choice,
- Feature 3: Multifunction auto tools,a Tire Inflator
- Feature 4: ,heavy duty solid construction
- Feature 5: gauge dial head is guarded by thick rubber protector,
- Feature 6: Two position lever trigger
- Feature 7: Powered by battery(Included),
- Feature 8: battery life can up to 2-3 years.
- Feature 9: the accuracy is 1% ,resolution to 0.1 psi.
- Fit for: Motorcycle/bike tires, airbeds, sport balls, etc
- Fittment Type: Direce Repalcement
- Flexible hose: 14.5"
- Folding: NO
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4333087860
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Measure Range: 0-150 PSI
- Modified Item: No
- OE/OEM Part Number: 4333087860
- Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Front, Rear
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3.9 x 3.4 inches
- Type: Digital Car Air Tire Tyre Inflator
- UPC: does not apply
- Working Pressure: 150PSI
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *